31 Delicious Things To Cook In March
Hang in there.
1. Cochinita Pibil (Citrus-Marinated Pork Shoulder Tacos)
Braised meat is the best way to get through winter. Recipe here.
2. Bacon-Wrapped Avocado Fries
Hi hello there uh-huh yes. Recipe here.
4. Extra Nutty Dark Chocolate Fudge Brownies
These are all I want, ever. Recipe here.
5. Seared Tofu Banh Mi Sandwiches
Totally doable at home. Recipe here.
8. Caramelized Fennel and Farro Salad
Eat a little as a side dish, or a lot as a main. Recipe here.
9. Blood Orange Scones
Your coffee will love them. Recipe here.
10. Spaghetti Pangritata With Crispy Fried Eggs
Pangritata is stale bread toasted in olive oil with a various seasonings for flavor. I mean, you can’t get much better than a carb-on-carb weeknight dinner. Recipe here.
11. Nutella-Stuffed Deep Dish Skillet Cookie
Soon you’ll be thinking about wearing a bathing suit. Make the most of the time until then. Recipe here.
12. Lettuce Boats with Sweet Potato, Grapefruit, and Paprika Mayo
13. Pomelo Noodles
Pomelo is kind of like a sweeter grapefruit. This recipe is wonderfully weird and the perfect way to cure late winter blues. Recipe here.
15. Acorn Squash Bread With Seeds and Nuts
Pumpkin bread is way too basic. Recipe here.
16. Blood Orange Bourbon Smash With Spicy Vanilla Sugar
Bourbon forever. Recipe here.
17. 5-Ingredient Spinach Parmesan Pasta
Carb up. Recipe here.
18. Beer-Braised Brisket
Not sure if you’ve noticed but I sort of like meat a whole lot. Recipe here.
19. Salty Honey Pie
There’s nothing seasonal about this, but the second I saw it I added the ingredients to my grocery list and started plotting ways to cancel all of my evening plans. That should count for something. Recipe here.
20. Salmon with Fennel, Bell Pepper, and Olives
21. Creamy Cashew Indian Butter Paneer
This is a recipe for creamy, nutty curry with fried cheese inside. In case you needed some convincing. Recipe here.
23. Herbed Sweet Potato and Quinoa Muffins
Start the day off with something savory. Recipe here.
25. Butternut Squash and Feta Hand Pies
This combo, guys. Recipe here.
26. Crispy Fried Cheese Eggs
Just when you thought you had fried eggs all figured out. Recipe here.
27. Brie, Caramelized Onion, and Mushroom Pizza
Every night is pizza night. Recipe here.
30. Ukrainian Chicken Soup
Not your mother’s chicken soup. Unless your mother is Ukrainian, in which case it may be very similar to your mother’s chicken soup. Recipe here.