17 Important Life Lessons We All Learned From Video Games
If the going seems easy, you’re going the wrong way. Inspired by this Quora thread.
1. If you don’t face any hurdles along the way, you’re going the wrong way.
Sony Computer Entertainment / Via offer.alibaba.com
2. There will be many struggles that life has to offer, but if you persevere, you are most likely to taste victory soon.
3. Sometimes, everyone needs a little help, and it’s okay to ask for it.
4. Life’s a mess. All you can do is not panic, keep a calm head and try to find the best solution to the problem in front of you.
5. There are always second chances in life, it’s never too late for a fresh start.
6. Sometimes when life seems like it’s going too fast, the best thing you can do is slow down before turning a corner.
7. You should never be afraid to take a leap, if you think it’s the right move.
8. No matter what, the journey and not the ultimate destination, is what really matters.
9. Taking a step back and assessing the situation can help when a challenge seems too big to handle.
10. Life will sometimes kick your ass, but there’s no shame in acknowledging that. You will come out stronger because of it.
11. It doesn’t matter what skills you start with. What you take away from your experiences matters more.
12. Never be afraid of the unknown. All your favourite things were, at some point, just mysterious unmarked boxes.
13. Don’t rush through life, the best surprises are found by those who take the time to look for them.
14. Sometimes, life is all about taking a shot at the right time.
15. Sometimes, it’s easy to float to the top, but staying there might prove more difficult.
16. Never be afraid to make new friends, even if they seem a little weird.